- Title: “Development of a VET Training Program to upgrade the Skills on Health and Safety Risks for Offshore Construction Workers”
- Reference: 2017-1-CY01-KA202-026782
- EU Funding: 165,420€
- Duration: 01-09-2017 to 31-08-2019
- Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Action: Strategic Partnerships (KA202)
The main SHIELD results are listed under intellectual outputs, multiplier events and training activities. During the project lifetime the consortium will produce an innovative /modular training content and an e-learning for Trainers aiming at an integrated training content to help South workers to work in more complex areas than the Med Sea. This, it will be available for other countries in Europe and new partners could easily adapt to their own needs.
Final meeting of the SHIELD project in Ponte de Lima
The final meeting of the SHIELD project was held in Ponte de Lima (Portugal) on 11th and 12th of July, 2019. All […]
Fourth issue of the SHIELD Newsletters!
The fourth newsletter of the SHIELD project is now available in English. Check it out to know more about the last Conference […]
The SHIELD online training is now available!
The Masterclass course for Supervisors of Oil&Gas Installations has been published! The SHIELD e-learning specialised course has been developed to upgrade the […]